Dried cranberries and shredded apple, folded into a mixture of blue, cream and goat cheeses, then wrapped in a blanket of chopped walnuts. Soft and creamy in texture, making it easily spreadable on a cracker.
Cranberry Blue Cheese Ball
- 4 Ounces Goat Cheese
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles 1 oz
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries 1 oz
- 1/4 Whole Fuji Apple Finely Grated 2 oz Peeled and Cored
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Walnuts 2 oz
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, goat cheese, blue cheese, dried cranberries, and apple. Whipping the mixture until fully combined, and no lumps remain.
- Roll the cheese into a ball, wrap with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator or freezer to set. It's easier to roll the ball in walnuts once it's frozen, but if time is limited, it can be rolled in walnuts once it's fully chilled in the refrigerator for an hour.
- If frozen, let the ball set at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
Thank you for supporting the brands that I enjoy working with. This is a sponsored recipe created by me on behalf of Wellington Crackers. The opinions and text are all mine. XOXO- Kristel