A sweet and savory food lover’s dream. Salty & crunchy potato chips, blended with
sweet butterscotch chips, are a match made in heaven. The recipe makes 5 dozen cookies, so you’ll want to freeze the remainder after you bake them. You can also freeze the cookie dough to cook later.
Potato Chip Cookies
- 16 Onces Flour 3 3/4 cup flour
- 10.5 Ounces Sugar 1 1/2 Cup
- 10.5 Ounces Brown Sugar 1 1/2 Cup
- 12 Ounces Butter 1 1/2 Cup
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Cups Butterscotch Chips
- 8 Ounces Crushed Potato Chips 3 Cups
- Cream together the butter, sugars and vanilla until smooth, and no clumps of butter remain.
- Add in the eggs, gently beating to incorporate, then add crushed potato chips.
- In a seperate bowl, sift together the flour and baking soda, then stir into creamed mixture.
- Bake 10-12 Minutes at 375 degrees