Crisp Water chestnuts, roasted brussles sprouts and peaches. Tossed in a rosemary and honey mustard dressing. Great served warm or cold, so it can easily be packed for a picnic lunch.
Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Water Chestnuts
- 3 Cups Halved Brussels Sprouts 13 Ounces
- 1 8 Ounce Can Reese Sliced Water Chestnuts In Water Drained
- 1 Medium Peach 7 Ounces Sliced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Whole Clove Garlic Pressed or Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Chopped Rosemary
- Place the halved sprouts and water chestnuts in a bowl and toss with one tablespoon olive oil to lightly coat.
- Preheat a frying pan, then add your sprouts and water chestnuts to it. Cooking them on low-to-medium heat. Turning halfway through cooking to brown on both sides, then remove from heat.
- Preheat the frying pan again and lightly roast the peaches. They will burn quickly, so don't leave them on the heat long.
- In a small bowl or blender cup, combine the olive oil, honey, mustard, rosemary, lemon juice and garlic. Stir or blend to combine.
- Store the dressing and sprouts separately for longer storage. Top with dressing before serving. Delicious served warm, or chilled.
Thank you for supporting the brands that I enjoy working with. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Reese Specialty Foods. The opinions and text are all mine. XOXO- Kristel