Bacon bits tossed in brown sugar & mesquite seasoning, then folded into a mixture of sour cream, mayonnaise, chives and prepared horseradish. Grab a cracker and dig in, or spread a little on a sandwich. Its great when used as a dip or sandwich spread.
Mesquite Bacon Horseradish Dip
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Cooked or Smoked Bacon Bits
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick Mesquite Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 3 Teaspoons Reese's Prepared Horseradish (Mind The Difference Between Prepared & Non-Prepared)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Chives 1/4 Ounce
- Place the bacon bits in a frying pan and warm them up until the bacon releases its grease and begins to bubble. Remove from heat and mix in the brown sugar and mesquite seasoning, stir until combined, then set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, chives, and prepared horseradish. Once it's cooled, add the seasoned bacon bits.
- Mix to combine. Store and serve chilled.